Midwest based Baked Goods Manufacturer with Niche product concept is expanding and seeking a Food Safety Supervisor/Quality Manager.
Relocation assistance offered with competitive salary and benefits.
Candidates must be able to relocate and have experience below.
· Strong Supervisory, leadership and communication skills
· BS in Food Science or AIB Accreditation
· 3-5 years successful supervisory experience in quality or food safety within the baked goods manufacturing environment
· Ability to perform these functions of position- sitting, standing/walking frequently, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
· Ability to work in extreme temperatures
· Flexible and able to work varying work shifts
· Knowledge of HAACP and Food Safety programs
· Knowledge of and experience working with lean manufacturing principles
· Computer literate: Word, Excel, Outlook, and MIS
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and ideal if you have Spanish Speaking skills also.
Tanya Duncan has 12 years of National Recruiting experience. The first 6 years of her career was spent focusing on National Sales Recruiting primarily in Industrial/Mfg., Medical, Pharmaceutical and Business Products/Services. Tanya obtained 12 National Sales Awards from her career with Snelling to include a #1 Recruiter in the Nation Award March 2009, out of 88 National Recruiters. When she left Snelling she was ranked in the Top 10% of Snelling Recruiters Nationally. Tanya now operates her own recruiting agency focusing primarily on Industrial and Manufacturing but is also full-service working in other industries.