A-PLUS Recruiting is your “go to” agency for your direct hire positions. Why?
- A-PLUS Recruiting offers a “pay as you go & guarantee terms” for the first year of employment of your hire.
- A-PLUS Recruiting service charges are contingent and competitive.
- We utilize over 50 tools and sources for client company searches and try to leave NO stone unturned for your search.
In 2003, Tanya joined Snelling where she was recognized for her many achievements including:
- 12 national sales awards
- Named #1 recruiter in the nation beating out 88 other recruiters in the franchise
- Consistently ranked in the top 10% of Snelling recruiters nationally
In 2009, Tanya opened her own recruiting agency, A-PLUS Recruiting.
Industries Served Include:
- medical/pharmaceutical sales
- business products and services
- agriculture, oil, trucking, heavy equipment & mining to name a few.
Why do companies keep coming back?
- We use over 50 tools and sources for our client searches. We put together a complete search plan for our client searches. We understand that talent and skills are hard to find right now. We make sure we utilize every avenue possible to find the best fit for our clients.
- We work 24/7 and have no gatekeeper or automated system to navigate when you call.
- We also offer a unique “pay as you go & guarantee” for our client companies during the first year of employment on our direct hire placements.
- You are working with a “tenured” recruiter with excellent follow up and communication skills that has been recognized in the recruiting industry.
**Our “pay as you go & guarantee” program resembles a temp-to-hire scenario. The difference is the candidate is on our client company payroll with the monthly service charge paid to A-PLUS Recruiting that is running MUCH lower than a typical temp-to-hire placement. If our candidate leaves at any time during the first year of employment, any balances owed to A-PLUS Recruiting are forgiven.
We partner with outside agencies that specialize in pre-employment testing, sales testing, and backgrounds. They do not perform staffing or recruiting services.
Tanya Duncan obtained her bachelor’s degree in business administration from Iowa Wesleyan College and also holds a diploma in medical assisting from Southeastern Community College. She was a certified medical assistant for 10 years.
She has been trained with Quad Cities Mediation Services and is currently a volunteer mediator at the Scott County Courthouse. In the spring of 2017 Tanya will be participating in the Junior Achievement mentorship program. She has also fostered several dogs for non-profit rescue organizations. Tanya has also done some work with the Rock Island Popular Astronomy Club and Iowa Voters for Companion Animals.
Her hobbies include gardening/landscaping, cooking/baking, working out, music, and business startups.
A percentage of A-PLUS Recruiting profits are donated to disaster relief, environmental causes, and animal rescue efforts.